Gaiole in Chianti Siena
Castello die Tornano
Medieval Castle - National Monument
- Location: in a small village in
- Facilities: Rooms and suites,
apartments, pool, horse stables
- Rooms and suites with antique
furniture and a double shower, marble lined bathroom, air conditioning,
minibar, telephone, satellite TV, access to the tower terrace (solarium),
where a heated spa place is available.
- Farmhouse with Apartments: Each
apartment has a kitchen and either a terrace or a patio or open
- The apartments are particularly
suitable for families
- Cuisine: typical dishes from the
Chianti region, wild boar meat and the famous Panzanese by Dario
Cecchiniâ ™ Old Butcherâ ™
- We organize culinary courses of
Italian cuisine with an emphasis on Tuscan cuisine.
- Wine: The Castello di Tornano, a
Chianti Classico DOCG of exceptional quality. Our recipe for success is
based on well-positioned vineyards, the careful selection of grapes,
natural oak barrels, and our passion for wine production.
- Riding on the backs of our horses
to get to the castles and palaces in the vicinity.
- Weddings: You and your guests can
use the entire castle for your wedding rentals. There will be an
unforgettable celebration. We take care of the entire organization.
- Seminars and Events: We offer
small rooms in the castle and an impressive hall with thirty seats.